159 Highway 316
Port Lavaca, TX 77979
Orion’s primary dredging operations are based out of Port Lavaca, Texas. The Port Lavaca facility services and maintains a full fleet of cutter head suction dredges, booster pumps, disposal pipelines, and clamshell and excavator dredging capabilities. Orion’s fleet of hydraulic dredges range from 18” to 24” in diameter, while mechanical capabilities include conventional and environmental bucket types ranging from 6 to 15 cubic yards.
The Port Lavaca team has been dredging along the waterways of the Gulf Coast since the 1940s and remains a market leader in providing dredging services to both public and private clients.
- Three 24” Cutter-Head Suction Dredges
- Three 20” Cutter-Head Suction Dredges
- One 18” Cutter-Head Suction Dredge
- 20” to 24” Hydraulic Dredge Boosters
- Mechanical Dredging
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Offloading
- DMPA Construction and Management