Heavy Civil and Marine Construction Contractor
Orion Marine Group provides a broad range of heavy civil marine construction and specialty services on, over, under and near the water throughout the continental U.S.A., Alaska, Canada, and the Caribbean Basin.
To be the premier specialty construction company, focused on providing solutions for our customers across the infrastructure, industrial, and building sectors, while preserving a solid financial foundation and maximizing stakeholder value.
- The guiding beliefs and core values of Orion are centered on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Teamwork, and, most importantly, Integrity, the all-important foundation. These values represent our commitment to each other. We will hold each other accountable to uphold these values across our organization.
- We are responsible and accountable for our own personal
- We are equally responsible and accountable for the safety of our co-workers and others around us.
- We are authorized and obligated to stop work whenever an unsafe condition or situation is anticipated or is observed.
- We take pride in our personal workmanship and that of the entire
- We will verify our work and implement controls before each task, throughout execution, and before completion.
- We are committed to ensuring that each task is properly and timely performed the first time.
- We will continually improve upon everything we do, every
- We will provide our customers with the highest achievable quality defined by our contract.
- We will safely perform assigned tasks in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- We will learn from our mistakes and not repeat them.
- We will plan our work and flawlessly execute.
- We will proactively communicate, manage, and mitigate risks.
- We will deliver on commitments and proactively communicate to our customers, our team, the Company, and our Stockholders.
- Our people are our most important asset. We are committed to inspire, develop, train, reward, and retain our people.
- We will relentlessly pursue success together as a team. We will work together, be fair, and help each other. One Team. One Mission.
- Expect excellence from yourself, your peers, and others in the organization.
- We promote a diverse and inclusive environment and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We will be responsible and hold each other accountable for our actions.
- The foundation of our success rests upon Integrity. We view integrity as our ability to be honest, ethical, transparent, sincere, and forthright in our dealings with others. We will apply the foundation of integrity in everything we
- Whenever we as individuals or the Company makes a commitment, that commitment must be kept.
The safety and well-being of every employee, customer, and stakeholder is paramount to our success. Our safety-through-leadership success is born out of a strong advocacy for accident prevention, innovative training, and a proven track record of exceeding regulatory compliance. Being responsible and accountable is a priority for every employee, with special emphasis on performing every task safely, every time.
Orion provides a team of seasoned professionals who bring an unmatched depth of industry knowledge to every project we undertake. We work closely and collaboratively with customers to create solutions to exacting standards that achieve not only their immediate goals, including on-time completion, but also bring long-term value to their investment.
Orion owns, operates, and maintains a fleet of more than 400 pieces of specialized construction equipment, from spud barges, tugboats, dredges, and pile-driver rigs, to pipe-lay barges, cranes, marsh buggies, support vessels, and more.
Orion is actively engaged in supporting the people and environments where we operate. Orion and its employees actively volunteer in community improvement efforts and support local non-profits through our giving programs and volunteer activities.
Small Business Participation
Orion is strongly committed to attaining the highest participation possible of small businesses in our projects. We value and respect the benefit of the diversity that small businesses can bring in achieving our project goals and seek to ensure that all suppliers have the same equal access to business opportunities with Orion.
If you are interested in supporting Orion on current project opportunities, Click Here.